Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gearing up for the last semester

So this is it.. the last semester! This semester we are spending most of our clinical hours in the emergency room, the ICU's and in a preceptorship with a nurse at the hospital of our choice.

Lots of self motivating responsibility goes with this semester as we have to line up our extra hours on our own. Should work well for this procrastinator.. LOL.. well.. I have the contact numbers and it is my hope to call today and line up my 80 plus hours with my nurse.

We are scheduled to take 3 practice NCLEX exams over the course of this semester. Should be good and ready to sit the boards in June. :)

The only fly in this ointment is that I don't want to be in school right now. I am so closed to being burned out. I can't take a break.... we have orders to move in June, no chance to extend my schooling.

On the plus side, first test was yesterday and I made a 100%. Drug calculations... love them! Always my highest score each semester. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

i wanna hanging up and very boring in class..lol

very nice blog and thank for info

go green


thanks very much from me

Agen ibcbet and Agen Bola