I am a few short minutes from walking out the door and heading to "historic downtown Enterprise" for their fall festival. But I wanted to leave some lists behind before I go.
5 books I recently read (or am reading)
1. Ink Death by Cornelia Funke (great stuff, I've been waiting for this last entry of the trilogy for over a year)
2. Dangerous Games by Keri Arthur (fantasy about Riley Jensen, a werewolf/guardian living in Australia)
3. Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency by Douglas Adams (a re-read for me, but I just love Adams sense of humor)
4. Haunted History Atlanta and North Georgia by Corinna Underwood (ghost stories, the story, the history and the author's personal experiences)
5. The Great Tree of Avalon by T.A. Barron (a triology, a very good read, fantasy story of the world set inside the tree)